A1 - Beginner 3
The students become able to talk about themselves while travelling, they are ready to ask for the time and the location, to express personal preferences, order politely at the bar and at the restaurant, having knowledge of Italian food and meal.
Grammatical points: Present tense of reflexive and modal verbs. Prepositional contractions. Present perfect of regular and irregular verbs. Partitives.
- 60-minute catch up lessons at S$ 65 each for the students who miss lessons and desire to learn the missed content to continue their course on equal footing with their classmates.
- Private lessons are also available. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A1 - Beginner 3 (SATURDAY)
1. EXPERIENCE: Our history in Singapore originates since the 1970s.
2. FOCUSED: We are the only specialised Centre for Italian in Singapore.
3. QUALIFIED: Our teachers are qualified, screened native Italian speakers with extensive experience in teaching Italian as a second language.
4. CERTIFICATION: Obtain globally-recognised official certifications with us.
5. COMMUNITY: Be part of our large social community of Italians and Italian-Enthusiasts.
6. AMICI CARD: Our students receive their free Amici fidelity card to access discounts from Italian brands in Singapore.
7. SKILLSFUTURE: Our Italian language courses are Skillsfuture Claimable.