FOR TEENS & ADULTS
Upcoming (sign up today!)
Art Workshops for teens & adults in Singapore
DATE: 25th July
TIME: 5 to 7:30PM
All materials are provided. Suitable for beginners.
Why join this workshop?
Get acquainted with the Italian culture, its most popular icons and learn to create your own Linocut prints. This workshop is a fun hands-on introduction to linocutting, a popular printmaking technique, used by artists such as Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse.
Small group for adequate social distancing!
We follow strict precautionary protocols for everybody's safety:
- Temperature check
- Health check
- Hand washing
- Regular use of sanitizer
- Wiping down of surfaces, chairs, equipment used
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Carlyn Law is an ex-student at APICS! She is an artist at heart since young. Born in Singapore, she has studied art in college and is well-versed in various media such as watercolour, gouache, acrylic, ink and linocutting. Besides art, she is passionate about food, nature, travelling and in particular the Italian language and culture. She has studied Italian for two years and travelled extensively around Italy. Carlyn is thrilled to combine her two passions - art and Italy - for the art workshops at APICS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please register for our art workshops at this email: email@example.com
- Minimum two persons are required for a workshop to commence
- Once confirmed, the full payment of the workshop fee is required to secure your seat
- Payment modes: PayNow, PayLah, bank transfer
- If participants cannot attend the workshop, there will be no refund but they can send someone else in their place as a replacement
Private workshops can be arranged upon request. For more info, please email email firstname.lastname@example.org